House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night

A House of Night Roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Campus

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Vladimir Tod

Vladimir Tod

The Campus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Campus   The Campus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:16 am

I take out my laptop and search the web.
Back to top Go down
Bite_Me_Plz
Admin
Bite_Me_Plz

PostSubject: Re: The Campus   The Campus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:14 pm

I walk back out. "OMG! What is it with all these short people? And you, kid who wants to kill himself skateboarding, didn't i ask you to leave. Don't make me summon the elements to kick you butt." I finish my sentence right when my grumpy old lady cat, Nala, launches herself off the ground and into my arms.
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight-hon.vampire-legend.com
♪♫Kate Melody♪♫

♪♫Kate Melody♪♫

PostSubject: Re: The Campus   The Campus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:17 pm

"Didn't you need to talk to me?"
"Gloria, bad time, she's yelling at your brother," I say, lifting a piece of hair off my tattoos on my face
"Music-chick, stoppit!"
Back to top Go down
Bite_Me_Plz
Admin
Bite_Me_Plz

PostSubject: Re: The Campus   The Campus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:22 pm

"Whoa! Slow down! All of you. Now sit." I summon air to me, slamming the id with a deathwishes laptop closed and everyone else on their butts. " Just slow down for a minute. Erin. I need names. Telepath. Dont you dare try to control me. Music person. Put the violin down. And kid who wants to kill himself, Listen!" With my anger, the wind gets stronger, whipping the hair aroung my face. "I mean it, all of you!"
Back to top Go down
♪♫Kate Melody♪♫

♪♫Kate Melody♪♫

PostSubject: Re: The Campus   The Campus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:23 pm

I set my violin down, "My name's Kate, by the way."
"Wasn't even thinking of it."
"Well, the girl you wanted to talk to is Gloria Skulls."
Back to top Go down
Bite_Me_Plz
Admin
Bite_Me_Plz

PostSubject: Re: The Campus   The Campus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:27 pm

"Ok. Kate, how did you get the tattoos. Gloria, you really need to learn to control your abilities, or they could end up controling you. Erin, I need your advice on fashion. I have a very important date tonight. And Aphrodite told me that i l would llok like an idiot if i didnt wear something nice."
Back to top Go down
♪♫Kate Melody♪♫

♪♫Kate Melody♪♫

PostSubject: Re: The Campus   The Campus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:30 pm

"Later, Z."
"I don't know! How'd you get yours? I was at the last House of Night they had me at, and I was doing a piano concert. Everyone was there. Apparently, someone there wasn't supposed to be there, I dunno, but I woke up the next morning with Tattoos, and in a car on my way to the airport."
"I have control."
Back to top Go down
Bite_Me_Plz
Admin
Bite_Me_Plz

PostSubject: Re: The Campus   The Campus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:34 pm

"Ok. Do you? Later is fine. And who was this person in the car with you?"
Back to top Go down
♪♫Kate Melody♪♫

♪♫Kate Melody♪♫

PostSubject: Re: The Campus   The Campus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:35 pm

"I don't remember!" I snap, "Do you interrogate everyone like this?"
I snicker
I shake my head, "You're in over your head, Z."
Back to top Go down
Bite_Me_Plz
Admin
Bite_Me_Plz

PostSubject: Re: The Campus   The Campus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:40 pm

I summon all the elements I control and pin Gloria to the ground. "Watch it, little telepath. I Have defeated Immortals, and fallen angels. You really would'nt be a chalange. And Kate, I'm sorry. I usually dont interrogate everyone. Its just, You are the only other fledgling with tattoos. Erin, I know I'm in over my head. I usually am. Remember Loren Blake?"
Back to top Go down
♪♫Kate Melody♪♫

♪♫Kate Melody♪♫

PostSubject: Re: The Campus   The Campus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:43 pm

I giggle, "Of course, too bad he was evil."
"What the fuck? I'm not doing anything!"
"You're being Gloria, that in itself is a crime punishable by death."
Back to top Go down
Bite_Me_Plz
Admin
Bite_Me_Plz

PostSubject: Re: The Campus   The Campus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:53 pm

I let Gloria Up. "Don't even try reading my mind, or controlling me. After Nefret, I will not tolerate anyone reading my mind. Or controlling it for that matter. Ok. Enough fun. You two need to get back to your dorms. And take the lump on the bench with you." Apparently, Glorias brother was in shock. "Erin We'd best be getting back to the professors building. We have something to do."

occ. I took over as high priestess and vamp soc. professor when nefret died. remember?
Back to top Go down
♪♫Kate Melody♪♫

♪♫Kate Melody♪♫

PostSubject: Re: The Campus   The Campus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:55 pm

ooc: yeah, but gloria doesn't care
lol
bic:
Using telekinesis, I levitate Mike to his dorm
"Kay."
I grab my violin and walk to my dorm, Grace following me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Campus   The Campus - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Campus